Come See Savanna!
From hunting and fishing to skiing and boating, Savanna, Illinois offers a variety of reasons to visit anytime of the year. Located on the Mississippi River, the town has a friendly and relaxing atmosphere with exciting opportunities for adventure vacations or quiet getaways; antique shops on Main Street, serene hikes in the Mississippi Palisades State Park, water activities (boating, tubing, water skiing, and fishing), welcoming bars and restaurants, historical sites and spectacular views on the Mississippi River.
An evening of walking Main Street is common, ending at the 2-screen theater or Poopy's Pub & Grub, the motorcycle emporium, complete with tattoo shop and moto-merchandise.
- Mississippi Palisades state park - 5 miles
- Cross-country skiing - Hiking - Biking - Picnicking - Scenic Wonderland
- Chestnut Mountain Ski Resort - 20 miles
- Year-Round activities
- Galena, IL - 30 miles
- Shopping, eating, events and festivals
- Mississippi River - 2 blocks
- Fishing, Boating, Beautiful Sunsets
- Public Hunting Land
- Waterfowl Hunting Clubs - 10 miles
- Wild Rose Casino, Clinton IA - 30 miles
- Savanna Marina - 2 blocks
- City Parks - Fun for all ages
- Skate Park - Walking trails - Playgrounds -
- Upper Mississippi River Wildlife Refuge
- 55,000 acres of observations and recreational activities
- Bird Observations - Guided Tours - Biking Trails
- Poopy's Pub 'N Grub
- Live Music - Good Food - Motorcycle Haven